Saturday, May 30, 2009

Summer Practice Schedule

Yeah Summer is here, so is the baby, and hot early mornings. In an attempt to not have to battle the sun too much and to give you guys, and parents the rest of the day to enjoy, practice times are changing to early in the morning. I am going to have ride options for four different days. I would like to make Wed and Sun mostly mandatory. Like if you are in town without a pretty darn good excuse I want you at practice. There will be optional rides on Thursday and Friday of which if you are in town I would really like it if you made it to one other one. So three would be great and I expect two.

So schedule as follows:

Wed. 6:30 am
Thursday 7am
Friday 6:30 am
Sunday 6:30 am

There will be mountain bike options available as well. Those times and dates will come later. Also I hope to be able to go swimming and do some bike and hikes, and take some camping trips this summer. We will see how things go and do as much as we can.

Ignacio

No comments: