Monday, April 6, 2009

Spring Break 09 Rider Gear List

Ok Riders and parents Daniela and I are really looking forward to the 3rd Annual El Grupo Spring Break bike tour, and we do apologize for the late organizing. No excuses just things are have been crazy and exciting, all good things so lets keep truckin. This is the first installment of info coming out, well actually the second however I am mostly aware that the info I sent home in paper form made it to like two house holds so lets try this way. I am posting the gear list first as I hope this helps everyone gather what they need and time to tell me what they dont have. As for food and cooking stuff Daniela is totally in charge there and I believe she has a really good handle on it, but please ask to help.

So what do the kids need to bring:

Camp Clothes
1 pants
1 shorts
2 t-shirts
1 sweat shirt/ jacket/ something to put on top and stay warm
2 pair socks
1 pair extra shoes or sandel/ not bike shoes something to walk in

Riding clothes
2 jerseys
2 riding shorts
riding gloves
helmet

Gear
Sleeping bag
utensil
Drinking mug
Camel Pack

Hygiene
tooth brush and paste

If you dont see something and wonder why please ask, I may have forgot it, or I may be providing it. Like sleeping mats.

I really want to implore to all riders that all gear fit in one back pack. Like the one you take to school. Transporting space will be an issue and we need to be resourceful. So one back pack. I know it sounds hard but all good things in life are.

Please ask questions and let me know how it is you may be able to help. Thanks parents for making el grupo the funnest thing for me.

Ignacio

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

well, that spells it out clearly!
:-)
I hope you all have a blast!

Max said...

40% chance of rain; I am bringing rain clothes!
Its all going to fit in my backpack