Sunday, July 5, 2009

Practice Options coming up

So on Tuesday morning of this week the 7th of July I will be unable to make practice as I have a bicycle obstacle course to put on for an elementary school camp. For those of you that are registered as bicycle ambassadors you may help me and make money by doing so. So if you are interested please contact me and I will give you the specific details.

If you want to ride on Tuesday instead you may ride with Nelson and Max on the super fast and hard morning ride with the big kids of town. If you want to try that please call Max.

Now if you are not going to ride on Tuesday and even if you are going to help me at the obstacle course,

I WOULD REALLY LIKE IT IF YOU COULD..........

Come to the GABA meeting tomorrow. It starts at 7pm but they want us there to help them set up. So if we could meet at the club house at 5:30 that would make sure we are there on time. They want to give us a check and it would mean a lot if we could be there in good force to accept it. So you can either meet me at the club house at 5:30 or you may drive there on your own. Information available at www.bikegaba.org. Please let me know though if you are coming and if you can help with vehicles.

Also by helping in doing this you are working your way into being able to ride the Blue Loop. What that? Ask Kramer, Logan, Max, or Robin.

Hear from you tomorrow.

Ignacio

No comments: