Friday, January 29, 2010

U of Arizona Crit


Meeting at the Club house at 9:30am.

We should be at the start/ finish line before 10am.

I would like to get a real good warm up in before the race as it is only 20 minutes long. So lets be ready when we get there at 9:30.

Please tell everyone you know to come and to be ready to just about loose their voice. If you bring a lawn chair, I will assure you, you will sit in it for about 2 minutes max.

Also the U of A cycling club has asked if we can help them at 2pm, for about half an hour. So if you feel like you can that would be great.

See you tomorrow,
Ignacio

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

Ignacio, I'll meet you guys at the club house and ride over with you (ok, way behind you) to the race....may I borrow a helmet. Logan is going to ride down with Nelson and Max.

travis said...

Good luck guys! Hope you all kick some butt!

Kathleen said...

Ignacio...Second thought....I'll take my car...that way I can carry the teams snacks, extra water, etc...how does that sound?