Monday, August 31, 2009

Bike / Stuff/ People Mover


So not long ago I posted about the fact that we as a team need a bus. Like a Thomas school bus. I did not get any responses unfortunately so I will try again however with a slightly different request along the same lines. Really as the team goes it would be incredible if we could get a truck with a full set of back seats so 6 people total could pile in and we could load the bed with bikes and gear. I would love to be able to limit the number of cars that have to make the trips all over the state and hopefully beyond so we do not have to ask so much of the parents.
So the request an affordable really donated four door truck that works real good. Remember we are full fledged 501c3 non profit and it is completely tax deductible. So anybody, anybody..............I mean I know my van is like the greatest ever but we need one more.

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

Hi Guys...I posted a link to the blog on my Facebook page. I encourage every one else who has either a Facebook or MySpace page post the link.

Kathleen said...

Hi Guys...I posted this Facebook and one person responded with this suggestion:

"Try Craigs list for your area. Also car dealers, bike shops, or even see if a church will share their vans."

Craiglist might be a really good place to post for the "seeking category.