Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Blue Loop Information


So this Labor Day weekend I have been hoping that most the "old" team will ride with GABA on their bicycle adventure called the Blue Loop. I know there are a lot of questions out there and so I want to try and answer most of those.



A bunch of info is here on there (GABAS) web site:

http://bikegaba.org/index.php?option=com_events&task=view_detail&agid=160&year=2009&month=09&day=05&Itemid=34&catids=37



I would like to leave on Friday after school as early as we can, so like by 4:30 5pm on the 4th so September. We will then come home on Monday after the ride and be home by late afternoon ish, just in time to watch the Florida State Game, they play Miami and yes I really want to watch it.



$50 is going to be the total cost for the whole weekend. Food, travel, the whole shebang. Cash is best but a check will also do. $40 is for food and 10 for travel.



I will have a gear list ready for the riders on the 26th during the whole team meeting.



Please ask me questions if you got em. I will be riding all three days, as will Nelson and about 50 other folks. Daniela will be coming with Damiano, and we hope to have the whole "old" team around. Really this is like one of the coolest adventures I can offer and want as many to go as possible.



Ignacio

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Oh My Gosh...that photo was taken just one year ago....look at how our young men have grown since the last Blue Loop! So excited for you guys!