Sunday, August 16, 2009

GABA Worktrade Tuesday night

Hey Guys,
Sorry for not getting this info out sooner however, if you want to ride the Blue Loop coming up it is very important that come and help Tuesday night. We will be helping GABA and Larry Robinson clean out the storage shed that they have so they can get everything ready for the ride. We will be helping from 5-7pm at night. I will be leaving the club house around 4pm to get there on time so if you want to ride with me you are welcome. I will post a map tomorrow about this on the blog so you all know where we are going but it is roughly at Stone and River.
Please call me with questions and I hope to see you all there
Ignacio

THIS JUST IN FROM LARRY
Address is4555 N.1st Ave. On the west side north of the bridge but south of River Road. Try to make it there early or at least on time . The place closes at 7:00pm.

No comments: