Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A New way to view more Pictures

Many of you already know this but Kathleen, mother of Logan, has been the Team photographer now for about a year. There is hardly an El Grupo moment that goes by without her cronicaling it with her camera. She then gives me a CD full of images and I try my best to pick a few out. Probably never doing a very good job. But we have solved that problem and hopefully created a new one. Kathleen has given me the link to her MYSPACE page and everyone can now look at all EL Grupo event photos in there entiertly.

Here: http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewAlbums&friendID=177271694

So that problem solved.

The new one: You are going to love one or more of them and want a copy, and so you are going to have to order one from her, but alas not just yet. But soon enough.

Thanks everyone and enjoy the pics

IGNACIO

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Hi Everybody....Until I find a good program that allows you to order prints online, the best thing to do for now is to simply email or call me. I will help you identify the image you want to order and I will get it printed for you.
Take care,
Kathleen
info@esens.com
245-6711