Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Practice Change this weekend


That's right this Saturday October 24th is my 30th birthday, and to celebrate I have always ridden my bicycle up the mountain. The sour one that is. So this Saturday I would like, and have, invited the team to join me instead of riding on Sunday.

So practice this weekend will be on Saturday the 24th. We will meet at the club house at 7am and see how far we can get. It will be a long day in which you will go higher up the mountain than you have ever gone.

Another treat is that Daniela's parents will be here in town and will be driving up to join us. They will also help us along the way with water and snacks. Maybe we will picnic at some point, too. (If others want to contribute snacks, birthday treats even, please let Daniela know so you can get them to her :)

I would really like to have as many El Grupo members around as possible and all other interested parties who want to watch me ride my bike as a person one year older.

thanks and hope to see you all out
Ignacio

1 comment:

Logan and Kathleen said...

Happy Birthday, Coach!!!!
And Happy Birthday to Max too!