Monday, May 10, 2010

Luna Lake...LAST CALL!!

It is now or never! We absolutely NEED TO KNOW THIS WEEK if you will be joining us for the Luna Lake bike tour on May 28-31st. Ignacio handed out fliers and waivers last week. You can also find out more info at: www.bikegaba.org

Here's the short version: We drive up to White Mtns Friday right after school. Ride Sat, Sun and Monday in beautiful high country in AZ and NM. Eat fantastic food and lots of it. Camp under the stars. Drive back Monday afternoon (Memorial day, no missing school if you still have it). Total cost to you: $20. Why so cheap? Because we have put work trade hours in with GABA just for this, and will continue to do so because they are awesome!

Who's going so far?
Ignacio
Daniela
Damiano :)
Alex S
Julia
Ashley
Pablo
Nathan (?)
Lizzy (?)

If you are interested in going, YOU MUST REPLY TO THIS AND BRING YOUR WAIVER SIGNED BY A PARENT TO PRACTICE OR TO ME BY FRIDAY!! (print out your waiver from their website if needed)

It is going to be a really fun trip, and a great way to end the school year and start the summer off right! Hope you will join us. (Any other adults out there interested too? It's a good one!)

Daniela

8 comments:

Lizzy said...

Okay, I will be going. I'll give you the waiver tomorrow. Thanks!

Lizzy

Nelson said...

Pretty certain Max and I will go. We'll get the paperwork to you Weds.
Many thanks! NC

Julia said...

Well I can't go to practice tomorrow OR Friday, but I can swing by right at the beginning of Friday's and drop it off. Sorry!

Julia said...

I can't go to practice tomorrow OR Friday, but I can swing by at the beginning of Friday and drop it off.

Nathan said...

I'm going... I'll bring my waiver tomorrow

Kathleen & Logan said...

We WISH we could go!!!! You guys are going to have a blast!!!

Anonymous said...

I would like to go but i need a waiver.Also Im not going to practice because i have swim team.
Rachel

Unknown said...

i need the waiver im definately going