Wednesday, November 12, 2008

HEY, KRAMER











This past semester we had the pleasure of riding bikes with Robin. An exchange student from Germany that lived with Max and family. He is now gone back eating bratwursts, good bread, and mustard with everything. I no longer have him coming to my house trying to eat whatever he can, and complaining that his butt hurts. He is not even around to yell at for putting his hands on the bars wrong. I have to tell you we talk about you quite a bit. Of course behind your back, because you are not around. We hope your trip home went well and will make sure to keep you up to date about the Tour. I suppose we miss you and hope that school back home is kicking your butt. Every time I say Kramer he responds, I miss Robin and I say I can fart as well as he can. Tell us how your doing and send us some pics of you in snow, so we can laugh about how we are not as cold. Also if you can remind us what happened this summer in the soccer tournament that would be great.

No comments: