Wednesday, January 7, 2009

24 Hour MTB Race

It's coming It's Coming! The most fun racing event of the year!
That's right boys and girls the 24 Hour Race is quickly approaching and I am confident that we are going to be ready as a team. I have been trying very hard to figure how the teams are going to be divided but I have time. What I can tell you though is that we are going to field three teams. All three are going to be of the 5 person co-ed type with 2 of them being compromised strickly of youth riders and 1 being made up of coaches. I have secured our spots in the race with the organizer and sign up sheets will be going home today and I will absolutely need them back tomorrow. We are being granted free entry for the kids but I need to get their paper work in. Much more info is one the way.
Thanks
Ignacio

No comments: