Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Trips for Kids MTB Race
















On January 24th Saturday we participated in our first MTB race as a new team ever. It was put on by Trips for Kids a national organization with a branch here in town. They held the event at Emily Grey Middle School and had a great turn out. There were approximately 50 youth riders ranging from 18 month old to 17. The racing was fun, fast and entertaining with plenty of excited fans. El Grupo rode fantastically and really made an impression out there. Every organization and group out there made sure to tell Daniela and I how impressed they were with our team. I also told the kids the same. They were as awesome as you hope. Cheering for everyone, handing out stickers to every kid out there, and helping make sure everyone was having a good time. The racing went great, the kids were the best they could be, and Daniela and I left super proud of a great group of kids.

1 comment:

Robin said...

Hey Guys,

Nice job at el tour I really enjoy watching all thes pictures from Mexico. I hope you had nice X-mas ..i had. I was eating Strudel at my Grandmotherhouse :)

By the way my new email is : Robinlenssen@web.de

see you

Robin !