Thursday, September 10, 2009

Blue Loop 2009

Here are just a few pics. I was unable to take more as rain was always threatening the first two days and I did not want to take my camera out. So these pics are all from the last day. I will organize them later and put together a nice write up, but for now you can at least enjoy these. Over all though it was like the best trip ever. I had a great time, I know the kids did as well, the riding was great, the weather adventurous, and we are definitely more of a team now then before we left.



It sure did not feel like AZ for most of the trip. Heck the last day it felt we should be approaching a nice town in South Western France with an espresso and croissant at the end.


Alex and kramer like to eat. I think the sag stops were scared everytime they came.


It was only like 35 when we woke up at night. You know just like tucson.

We rode up and over that "hill".

It's all down hill after this tunnel, it leads you into Morenci and home.

This was Julia's favorite part. Apparently she was "caught" by another rider actually yelling out load, "I won't eat Shit!" Oh my so much fun.

Another, YEAH down hill.




Logan really had a rough time on the tour, as you can see.


More of team now than when we left. Twas the goal, so mission accomplished.

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

AWESOME! So glad you guys had a great time.