Monday, September 28, 2009

GABA Needs our help

Hey folks,
Larry Robinson the super rad dude who helps us go on the sweet bike tours is asking El Grupo for help.
GABA is asking if any of us can help out with a one day ride they call the Tumacacori Century. We did this ride last year however this year it falls on the 25th of October a Sunday which just so happens to be the day after my birthday, a scheduled ride up Mt. Lemmon. So I do not believe that any of the riders are going to be participating in this ride however if any of you riders can help or parents can, please call me to get Larrys' number.


thanks

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

Hi Igancio,
I imagine that the team will really want to go on that Mt. Lemmon ride with you. I'm happy to help GABA out as a parent rep on the 25th. I can help Larry and crew up to noon. I have a photo gig in the afternoon that I need to leave for around 1230ish.
Feel free to give Larry my number or vice versa.

Julia said...

I don't want to do the ride, but I'd be happy to help Larry out.