Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Larry Robinson at it again

I am posting an email that I recieved from Larry Robinson. He does bike rodeos at various boys and girls clubs around town and he is looking for help.
Note: All riders who are signed up as Bicycle Ambassadors can get paid for this work, so I believe you call that an incentive. Larrys contact info is at the bottom so you can call or email him any questions about this or the Tumacacori century that some of you very kindly said you might be able to help with.

Ignacio

Hi You All,Would like to ask to put this out to generate some help with the next Bike Rodeo at a Boys and Girls Club. Pascua Yaqui Clubhouse; 5010 W.Calle Torim Date October 15th.2009 Time 3:30 till 6:00 pmDirections to Clubhouse, From Valencia Rd. and Camino De Oeste, go South on Camino De Oeste to Torim. Turn right until arriving at 5010.I would suggest carpooling as it is a long way out there. I could easily use two or three Ambassadors for this, I would like to be there by 3:00pm to organize and set up. My contact information is Larry Robinson,520-237-5792. E-mail LARRYROBINSON08@comcast.net.

No comments: