Friday, October 1, 2010

To those who are going

to Scottsdale this weekend.

First and Foremost, make sure your bikes are ready.

This is what you will need to pack:
enough riding clothes for two rides.
2 jerseys
2 shorts/bibs
2 pairs of socks
your helmet
gloves
& your clippity clop shoes

Also, enough street clothes for this day and a half journey (don't forget something to sleep in and your toothbrush). Oh I almost forgot, swim trunks, my parents have a pool.

We will have limited travel space so only one bag per person. Trust me, everything you need will fit in one bag.

Daniela and I will be doing some grocery shopping this afternoon. So the food will be taken care of.

I will post later today on the time we are leaving Saturday morning. Right now it looks like 10 AM at the clubhouse, so we may be on the road by 10:30. I will make an official post on the time later today. So check back again.

We will not ride on Saturday until we get to Phoenix. Be good to yourself and try to get a good night's sleep.

Talk to you all soon
Peacie von Weacie

+
hunter





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Also your team t-shirt should be on, on Saturday.

ignacio

Unknown said...

are we gonna need sleeping BAGS?

Anonymous said...

no sleeping bags, however we need to remember to grab sleeping mats.

Ignacio

kathleen said...

Ignacio....do you need rider releases signed? If you can you have some printed at the clubhouse for parents to sign when they bring their kids? Please call me with anything else because I won't have internet tonight...thanks!!!!