Thursday, June 4, 2009

Friday June 5th Practice

Tomorrow we have been invited to ride with the folks from the Carmicheal Coaching group. Every friday they take folks on a 35 mile group ride that leaves no one behind and is pretty darn fun. It is not too fast but you must have good pack skills to be able to enjoy the ride. I am hoping that by the end of the summer we are all riding this ride together. However tomorrow I recognize that maybe only a hand full of us are going to feel comfortable doing this. I have spomken to most of you whom I think should go. To the others that are not going tomorrow but will be racing this weekend I highly recommend that you ride your bikes again before Sunday.
The ride at Carmicheal starts at 6:30am and is around the river and dodge intersection. If you would like to go and I have not spoken to you about then please call me. I will be leaving my house at 5:45 am to get there on time and I know that some kids will be riding with me to get there.

No comments: