Thursday, June 4, 2009

State Champ Road Race

So ok this is coming up fast and is this weekend. As I am counting riders right now it seems that with the Cronyn vehicle, mine and Kathleen's we have enough seats and bike carrying compacity to get everyone there.
Riders as I see it now will be:
Max
Logan
Avery
Kramer
Connor
Donovan
Lizzy
Pablo

Max, Avery and Logan will go in the Cronyn car.
That leaves five riders that need rides to get to Globe. So we have plenty of room. The junior race starts at 7:30 and I would like to be there at 6:30am. It will take me about 2 hours to get to the race site so I will need riders at my house ready to go at 4:30am. This does not mean get to my house at 4:30 this means I am leaving at 4:30am. Those riders that I have listed above please contact and let me know that you understand this. Also we have been invited to lunch after the race so that is taken care of. You might also want to bring 10 dollars just in case you might want something along the way.
Ignacio

4 comments:

Kathleen said...

Hi Ignacio and gang,
I will meet you at your house around 415am (after Nelson picks up Logan). Who is lunch with/what time? Here's the deal for Logan and I: we most likely will be heading back to Tucson fairly quickly. We have a memorial to get to in Bisbee by 5pm so I'd like to get home to rest an hour or two before we do. So one possibility is that if Logan and two other kids need or want to come home sooner, they can come with us and then someone can take Logan's place in the Cronyn's vehicle on the way home. Let's talk about about it, ok?

Kathleen said...

Most likely, as it turns out, we will not be going to Bisbee or we can go late....no worries on lunch, ok?

Lar said...

Buena Suerte El Grupo!!!

Unknown said...

Don't forget to check that each rider has helmet, shoes, and license before taking off from the Old Pueblo. Good luck, ride smart, and have fun!