Monday, April 19, 2010

Prescott MTB Race

All right now that our super crazy, fun weekend is over we have to get back to business.

This Saturday:
Alex Strickland
Connor
kramer
Donovan
Lizzy
Logan
Marcos
Pablo
Ignacio
Nathan

Are all signed up to do the race. Only the coaches are signed up to do the 50 mile, as that is what Todd said.

I would like to leave on Friday afternoon AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AFTER SCHOOL IS OUT. I would very much like to have all of you drop your stuff off at the clubhouse on Thursday before we leave so we can make sure that we have every thing necessary and that way you have a day to go get it.

Mark, Myself and Nippy are scheduled to drive up and with this arrangement we will be able to get everyone in the car. We are going to be camping and it will be a bit chilly, so I am going to prepare a gear list and will expect everyone to adhere to it, as space is going to be tight and we have to be smart about it.

I would then like to come back on Sunday afternoon. So leave friday night get there a bit late. Race on Saturday, and then hike or MTB on Sunday and have a day of it. Getting home around 6pm.

We will be asking you to bring some money however I do not know the amount yet that will not exceed $30. We will be making and providing all the food, unless you want to bring extra cash and get your self something else.

I have no idea how hard the course is but if it is anything like the Show Low event, well GET SOME REST!!

Thanks everyone for a great weekend, and please stay posted.

We will have a group meeting before we leave, most likely Wednesday after practice, I will confirm tomorrow, and we will then have a whole team meeting when we get back, to discuss the Crit Champs and Salt River Canyon.

PS. IF YOU WANT TO DO THE CRIT CHAMPS, PLEASE LET ME KNOW AS REGISTRATION IS OPEN AND I WANT TO GET YOU REGISTERED AND READY.

THANKS
IGNACIO

5 comments:

Pablo said...

Let me know what time the meeting is...Thanks

logan said...

i am for sure going to the state champs crit.

Kathleen said...

I can be a driver for the State Crit...I will need to leave Phoenix by 1pm to make it back to Tucson for a 4pm appointment. You guys and gal are going to have sooo much fun this weekend!

Lizzy said...

Hey, I can't make it to practice on Wednesday, but I hope that Donovan is responsible enough to get the info needed. I'll see you on Thursday.

Lizzy

nickelbag said...

Hey looking forward to the Whiskey with y'all. Get ready to hit dirt and hurt!