Friday, April 16, 2010

Schedule for this Weekend

Saturday

6:15am Old Man Shoot Out. I will be there with whomever wants to join.

6:30 Big Boy Shoot Out. I believe that Alex S. and Richard will be out there and hopefully others.

10:30am Approx. I will have made it home and will be making breakfast for those that would like to come by.

Sunday April 18th
5am - 8am
I will be setting up the valet and our booth. Along with
Donovan and maybe others.

8am Bike Valet Starts
Schedule is as follows:

8am- 10am
Donovan and Marcos

10-11am
Logan and lizzy

11am-Noon
Logan and Connor

Noon- 1pm
Logan and Connor

This should cover the Valet area just fine. We must stay until 1pm or until all bikes have been picked up. Matt will be around most of the morning as well to help where needed, oh and maybe Nippy too.

I will be selling jerseys, bikes, and baked goods with the proceeds benefiting the team to be used how we need. Please feel free to bake goods and help sell stuff.


Cyclovia Kids Bike Rodeo
Ashley, Julia and Pablo will be running the rodeo at Catalina Park. The one on 4th av. just north of University. They will be there by 9:30 am setting up. I do not believe that they will need any help however they probably wouldn't mind a hello. They are doing that from 10am- 2pm.

1pm Kids Bike Parade
To enjoy Cyclovia I have said that I will lead a bike parade for kids. So come one and come all and have fun with your bike.

2 comments:

Lizzy said...

Ignacio, I am not able to stay until 11. I need to head over to Cyclovia, I HAVE to take pictures and video of EVERYTHING. I'm sorry, maybe if I can get an earlier shift, I'd be good. I just need to leave for Cyclovia. I'll be there from around 7:00 to 9:30 though. Please, if you could give me an earlier shift, that would be great. Thank you.

Lizzy

Anonymous said...

Ill be there by ten with cookies
Rachel