Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Get on the BUS

El Grupo Team Members: This comes from Nippy

Ignacio & Daniela really want to get a bus/van for the team

I have a few ideas as to which company to approach to see it they will make a big donation.

Your help is needed to make our change better in getting the large donation.

I would like every one to hand write (computer is ok) two letters.

In the letter please put the following some place in the letter.

Name, age, class in school and school name, time you have been an El Grupo member,

Most important what El Grupo means to you (50 words or less)

Super important as the two companies if they will help El Grupo obtain a bus/van.



Address one letter to


ROD PACE, President/CEO
Rosemont Copper CompanyP.O. Box 35130Tucson, AZ 85740-5130




Second company:

Robert B. McMahon, Chairman / CEO
Metro Restaurants4644 E. Fort Lowell Tucson, Arizona 85712

5 comments:

Kathleen said...

Ignacio and Daniela,
Please give all of us a deadline in which you need all of the letters.

Also, I'd like to encourage parents to write two brief letters also...I think potential donors would really appreciate hearing our perspective how El Grupo has benefited our children. For me, it will be hard to limit it to 50 words but I'll try! :-)
Kathleen

SloRide and Shake n' Bake said...

Personally, I won't have anything to do with Rosemont Copper since (among other things) they are trying to destroy some prime mountain bike trails in Rosemont Canyon. Learn more here: http://www.scenicsantaritas.org/

daniela said...

We will discuss this more on Friday and need your letters by next Wed, Dec 9th

Max said...

I agree with sloride and shake n'bake, however I did write my letter(s) and will turn them in tomorow

kathleen said...

Please, parents, please write letters too....any donor needs to hear from our perspective too.....it will add to the impact.....