Tuesday, December 29, 2009

New Year 1st Practice

So I want to get the wheels of the new year rolling in the right way. I want to make Fridays practice at A-MTN mandatory if you are here in town.

If you are here I want you there, 9am meet at Club House.

If you are in town and not here I will be upset and no excuse will get you an excused absence. The only way is if I hear from your parent that you are super sick. So don't miss.

I am going to be much stricter this year in regards to making practices and having excused absences and the like. So I warn you now and hope to excite you about the great things to come.

And for those of you that hope to race this season I will guarantee you that your competition will not be sitting at home eating cookies on that day and probably was not yesterday. So lets get ready to give them hell this year and lets get out and start working hard.

Now to the fun stuff.

I want to invite everyone to come to my house after the repeats to watch my beloved Florida State Seminoles play their last football game under the great Bobby Bowden.

Ignacio

2 comments:

Kathleen & Logan said...

Happy New Year, El Grupo.
See you next week.
We love you guys!

Unknown said...

i'm sick. i feel like a jerk.