Thursday, December 24, 2009

Why?

I decided to cancel practices for the next two weeks to give everyone a break. We have been going strong now for quite a while. Since before El Tour (September) without a break. So I suppose it is time for some rest.

It was becoming apparent to me that people needed it to recharge their batteries and to get excited about riding again. I know for some it was really feeling like a chore and they were not enjoying it anymore. So I hope that with some time away everyone, including myself, can come back excited and motivated to work hard and ride with their friends again.

I am not upset in any way, more I am trying to let everyone enjoy some down time and not monopolize it all.

Have a great break and I will look forward to seeing you all in the New Year!!!

Ignacio

2 comments:

Lizzy said...

Thank you for clearing that up Nacho. So Mt. Lemmon January 3rd?
-Lizzy

Kathleen said...

Merry Christmas, El Grupo!
May 2010 put turbo power on your pedals!