Sunday, December 20, 2009

Secret Santa and Practice Times and rides

Yes I know how to use the Google calender and should be using it a bit more as a way to distribute info so please be looking there in the near and long future.

All practice times and rides are posted on the Calender so you will not have to ask me, "Where are we going?".

I am hoping that as many of you make as many of the rides as possible. I hope I picked some fun ones and that you will be excited about some of them. I know that not everyone will make everyone but if you can let me know before hand if you are going to miss that would be nice so I know who to wait for and what not.

Secret Santa:
Rules-- NO MORE THAN $5 may be spent
HOME MADE IS WAY BETTER

ALL GIFTS DUE ON WEDNESDAY PRACTICE OR BEFORE

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cool to see practice times and rides on el blog. Many thanks, muchas gracias, merci beaucoup, danke, grazie, dank u, nagode, chukran, fofo, tenomert. Train smart, safe rides, happy holidays, and we'll see you on the Lemmon on the 3rd. NC

logan said...

as you know i wont be at many of the practices because i am going to Colorado But i do plan on going tomorrow and next week Tuesday and Wednesday

Logan

Max said...

Awesome, very cool, love seeing what practice is--Thanks Ignacio

Max said...

Ignacio, I can not get secret santa to you on Wednesday, I will give it to you though when we get back. We leave Tuesday before noon.

SloRide and Shake n' Bake said...

Sure hope Daniela is going to be leading these rides!