Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Hell Week Cancelation

First I want to thank Ashley, Matt, Lizzy, and Nathan for a great ride today. We showed up in the cold after a crazy night and first had free coffees at Espresso Art and then enjoyed Gates Pass, Nathans first time. On the way back we were able to do a few intervals and then were able race each other over the Irvington hills, so a fun ride.

SO NO MORE PRACTICES OVER THE BREAK, and we will see about the new year. If you want to ride feel free to contact me and ask if I will be riding. I will be but I don't want to spoil your break or burn you out.

Next ride: January 3rd.

8 comments:

Lizzy said...

why no more riding? I was soooo looking forward to mountain biking!!

-Lizzy

Ashley B. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kathleen said...

I'm sorry to hear that. I know, Coach, you put a lot into planning a fun couple weeks of diverse riding.

mr.? said...

i don't think a total cancellation is necessary but more of a rescheduling.

Ashley B. said...

i think i might still mtb this weekend. if anyone else wants to go

lisa and rachel said...

We are sorry to hear about the cancellation--hope everyone is Ok--we really appreciate all that you do! We'll keep checking to see if any rides are happening.

Happy Holidays to everyone--

Warmest wishes,

Lisa and Rachel

Matt P said...

if anyone wants to come, my dad and i are going to fatnasy island on sunday. contact me if interested, we can fit 2 more people in our car.

-Matt

Matt P said...

we'll be meeting around 10:30 and are going to try to get to the trailhead at around 11