Wednesday, September 8, 2010

GABA Blue Loop 2010


























Thank You!!

To GABA and El Grupo. Everyone of these trips are priceless little adventures. The memories and stories garnered from these trips last a lifetime. So thank you to every El Grupo member for being there and making them possible. Also a huge thanks to GABA, Larry Robinson, and Linda. Without their support and direct love of El Grupo we would not be going on these trips. So please always remember to give Larry and Linda very special thank you's when you see them they really make sure that these opportunities are open to us.

The trip itself was just great. Really there is no way for me to capture it in this post. I can just post photos and tell you to talk with riders that were on the trip. Really it was just great.

For some kids it was the their first time in New Mexico, like quite a few, and for others it was their third time on this trip with me. Logan and Kramer. I feel very fortunate to have made such friendships that I am able to go on these trips with the same kids over and over. Pretty cool to watch them grow and to watch our friendship grow.

The weather was great for the whole trip. No rain this year, just a bit hot. I think most of us got burned.

I was fortunate enough to get to ride with Daniela on each of the days which was really pretty awesome. This was the first Blue Loop that she and Damiano have been on and I really hope not the last.

I suppose I hope just the same for everyone that was on this trip. I would love it if everyone from this year, was on the trip next year.

The trips are special in that I always say, you are not truly an El Grupo member until you go on an overnight with us, and well we have two "new true" members. D-Son and Newgan. WELCOME!!! Emily your time is near. This should be both scary and exciting.

Lastly a very special THANKS to the whole Franklin crew. Grandma Lou, Cherish, Kathy (Mom), and Mark (Dad). Without them this trip would not have happened. They drove the two extra cars it took to get us and all the gear there. They then drove the whole course so that Mark and Emily could ride the portions they were comfortable with. They also shuttled Damiano around the whole weekend with super baby sitter Cherish. Thank you Cherish you were amazing with Damiano and I will hire you some day when I have ice cream in the fridge.


THANK YOU TO THE WHOLE TEAM, GABA, THE FRANKLINS, DANIELA, AND DAMIANO

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

GABA rocks! Thank you, GABA!
El Grupo rocks! The best team ever!!!!

Lizzy said...

Lol,My hair's all crazy in the picture with D. It was an amazing trip, thanks Coach. Also, thank you To GABA and The Franklin Family. :)

Lizzy

Sam H. said...

Wow that looks awesome. iTs so amazing