Thursday, September 16, 2010

YEAH LADIES!!!



Last weekend I had a fantastic day on the bike with the team. I want to thank everyone for a great ride and beautiful day, but I really want to make a point to thank Julia and Ashley.

These two amazing young ladies really never seem to stop amazing me and their new dedication to the team is really exciting.

The two ladies have accepted the challenge of coaching two different El Tour teams. They both in very short time have gone from new riders, learning the fundamentals, novices to strong, capable, intelligent cyclists that I am excited to have coaching our new riders.

I have full confidence that these ladies can get the new riders in shape and smart enough to complete there said goals.

Just super cool to see young, old riders, coaching new young riders to great achievements.

Thanks ladies I am really proud of the two of you.

1 comment:

kathleen said...

WOMEN!!!! I'm so proud of you two!!!!