Thursday, September 23, 2010

EL GRUPO FACEBOOK PAGE NOW UP!

You asked for it, you got it. I've created an El Grupo Facebook page. You can find it HERE.

This will be another place for all of us to post photos and spread the word about our group, not only who you are as riders but also the good you do in the community.

If you are already on Facebook, please become "friends" with or "like" the page. And, then repost on your page and invite your friends to join. The page can grow a lot but I need your help to do so.

I will periodically add more photo albums but if you have photos about El Grupo that you want to add, please feel free to do that or email them to me and I will post them.

Hope you enjoy the page and make good use of it. Let me know if you have any suggestions to improve it, ok? Thanks!

Also, if any one wants to be a co-administrator of the page, let me know.

Ashley and Julia, feel free to add photos from your trip this summer.

It will be good for others to see the many different aspects of who we are as El Grupo. I added an album that shows the "many faces of El Grupo"....you might want to include or have me upload of an image of the other activities you do or have done...like Newgan/D-son (BMX bikes), Matt (swim meet pic), Emily (one from your trip to Russia), Pablo (doing the pedicab or registering someone voting), Donovan (working at BICAS), Hunter (artist image)....stuff like that that shows how diverse you are. I have one of Logan (XC), Ignacio (bike education) and Marcos(Eagle Scout) up now and want to add more.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hay nacho when is marcos doing mt. lemon

Unknown said...

Sorry i havent been able to be at practice. I wish i was able to do the short track.