Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Thanks and more Blue Loop info






Thanks everyone for helping today with the move. I know that Logan and Kathleen are super appreciative.

It makes me very happy to know that we have a strong team network that we can do things like this. Being part of a team means way more than just showing up to practice and racing or bike touring or commuting. Most important is that your teammates can trust you, respect, and care for you. If you make yourself available in such ways you will always have friends. Kind of great.

More Blue Loop info:

Every youth rider going on the trip has been purchased a travel duffel bag. This is the bag that you will be bringing on the trip and all other trips after this. I will expect it back after the trip. They are available for pick up at the club house tomorrow after practice. This is the only bag you are allowed to bring, of course apart from your sleeping bag and mat. I as well have those for loan.

Please be prompt on Friday, ready to go.

Also I handed out the gear lists today. If you follow this you will have everything that you need on the trip. If you don't have something please let me know. We have extra gear at the Club house and it is for all of you to use. SO PLEASE ASK!!! I need to know that you all have the appropriate gear. It is going to be a cold, wet, fantastic adventure.

Lastly I had a great time today with all of you doing the work out after the move. You are all showing some great heart and strength that I promise will turn into power on the bike. Keep up the good work all.

Ignacio

PS. I love that picture that I posted of Logan so much because of the look on his face. Look, he is the only one looking forward to the sprint bonus prize. Two of the other three kids are looking at each other and the kid in blue is looking down in defeat. Logan is head strait, eyes on the prize, just powering through. Determination will get you to places only your crazy mind believes.

1 comment:

Ashley B. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.