Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Wed. Sept. 1st Practice


Logan is the kid killing it up front. This picture is from last years TBC. He wins this sprint and the time bonus.

We will be helping Logan and Kathleen move from one condo to another in the Stone Curves complex.

Stone Curves is at Stone Av. and Limberlost.

We will meet at the club house at the same time and leave prompt at 3:45pm. We should then arrive at their house at approximately 4:15pm.

We will help them for as long as they need but we are not for seeing more than an hour of work.

I will then ride back into town with whom ever needs a ride back to the clubhouse.

Parents you are very welcome to pick your child up at Logan's house, just make sure that your child knows of this arrangement.

Thanks everyone for helping. This is part of being a team.

Ignacio

5 comments:

Nickelbag said...

I like that picture, and that fellow Logan

Ashley B. said...

i would help but i work! adulthood sucks.

Kathleen said...

Hey guys....for those who want to stay, bring your swimming suits...you can swim and play afterward. I can get a few of you home if you want.
We REALLY appreciate your help!!!!
I'll have the snacks ready!

Kathleen said...

My phone number for any of the parents or riders who need to reach me is: 245-6711

Marcos said...

I have to stick around at school for a while but I can just meet you guys at stone curves.