Friday, August 6, 2010

This Weekends Activities

Saturday Morning: Old Man Shoot Out
Meet at my house 5:30-5:40am
Ride Starts at: 5:45 am SHARP

Breakfast after the ride to all who show up and ride proud.

Saturday Afternoon: BMX Jam Session at Barrio Jumps
Starts 2pm
ends: no idea

I will be there around 4pm with Daniela and Damiano. I am very excited about it. Please check out tucsonvelo.com for more info. Also please feel very free to come with me and watch. I am going to bring a cooler, chairs, and snacks. I plan to enjoy the show.

Saturday Night and Sunday afternoon: Southwest BMX Champs
Where: TCC
Times: I was told start at 10am and ends at 9pm.

Should be a good show. You can find more in at azstarnet.com. It is one of the featured stories of today.

I hope to see some of you out for these BMX events. Should be a real treat to see our peers on bikes, just different kinds, having fun and racing. Also feel free to come with me and the D's if you want.

Ignacio

Oh yeah practice Sunday at 6:30am. For everybody

No comments: