Sunday, August 8, 2010

Going Away Potluck for the Cronyn's This Friday!!!!!

This Friday, the 13th, starting at 6pm, there will be a going away potluck for the Cronyn's (rider Max, dad Nelson, mom Judith, brothers Avery and Zayk). The family is heading off to Niger for a year...let's send them off well!

Who's invited: El Grupo riders, parents, coaches and associates.
Where: Stone Curves co-housing common house at Stone and Limberlost
Time: 6pm to 8pm or so.
What to bring: a dish to share, a photo or story for the memory book if you have one, your swimming suit/towel if you want to take a dip in the pool.

If you have any questions, give Kathleen a call: 245-6711
Please respond to this post if you plan on coming so we have an idea.
Take care everyone!

6 comments:

Ashley B. said...

I will be in attendance. I'll bring juice or something, or if you need me to bring anything specific just let me know

Pablo said...

I shall be there as well. I want to say that I will be bringing beans and tortillas, but if you guys prefer the tres leches cake then so be it. Max you decide....

Cathy Franklin said...

We will be there! Nathan, Emily, Cherish, Cathy & Mark Franklin

Richard said...

I'll be there, and I'll bring some of my world-famous quinoa sloppy joes.

Kathleen said...

Party!!!!!! I can not wait to try quinoa sloppy joes!

Lizzy said...

Donovan and I will be attending. I think we'll be bringing brownies.

Lizzy