Monday, August 16, 2010

Practice Week of August 16th

Tuesday- Skills at the Park 4:30- 6pm led by Hunter.
Please come ready in cycling gear.

Wednesday- Yoga-- at Himmel Park-- led by professional instructor. Not cycling clothes.

Thursday- Ultimate Frisbee-- Oury Park 4:30-6pm

Sunday-- Tumamoc 6:30am Leaving the Clubhouse

Also on Wednesday I will be handing out information for the Blue Loop GABA Bike Tour. If you would like to go it is mandatory that you pick up your info on Wednesday during practice times, then have it back to me by Thursday. I need to get the paper work in.

More info on that at: www.bikegaba.org


Thanks everyone and more news to come.

Ignacio

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey nacho I'm feeling really burned out i don't know if this cuz it working or what but im hurt n

kramer

Matt said...

swimming is starting and i don't think i'm really gonna be able to come to practice at all during the week, it's mandatory that i be at all the swim practices. i can probably still make most of the weekend practices.

Richard said...

I'll be at the weekday practices! Yoga! Yeah! Ultimate Frisbee! Heck yeah! See y'all there!

I need Sunday for my own personal suffering, however. Hillside Road Race! I'll be representing El Grupo, at least.

Ashley B. said...

i'm gonna miss frisbee again!!! this is awful

Julia said...

I can't make Wednesday or Thursday because Sheila has asked me to work :(
I will see you Sunday, hopefully.

Amy said...

Yay! Guess who's back in the Old Pueblo! Can I join you guys on Sunday?

Hugs,
Amy