Monday, August 30, 2010

Blue Loop Info


Gear lists will be available to all at the clubhouse during practice tomorrow. I will post one as well, I just left it on a different computer.

I am asking that all riders contribute $30. This is for the whole trip. Riders may bring extra cash if they like to buy stuff in the towns, but all meals will be provided either by El Grupo or GABA. If a rider can not contribute the said money please speak with me in private.

We will be leaving town on Friday after school at 4pm. PROMPT!!!

If you would like to drop off your camping gear on Thursday that would be great. It would help me in the packing the car process.

We will return late afternoon on Monday. The ride on Monday after all is 96 miles long.

Please let me know with very good time, so like real soon, if you will be needing any of the requested camping gear.

That said it is going to be a wet weekend. So pack intelligently and follow the gear list. It is calling for scattered t-storms in every town we are going to over the weekend.

For more info : www.bikegaba.org

Thanks see you all real soon
Ignacio

4 comments:

Lizzy said...

Scattered T-storms? Oh wow... Thanks Coach, it's going to be a great trip. :)

Lizzy

Marcos said...

I have 2 extra sleeping bags if they are needed.

Anonymous said...

marcos i need one mine isnt very helpful.
Thanks,
kramer

Unknown said...

pshaw,right after school, me and Nathan are done at 12:30. Sounds great coach i cant wait.