Thursday, August 5, 2010

Thursday Race-- Everyone did great

So why the dresses?

Well if you remember from the last post, there was a bet made before the race in Durnago. Whomever lost had to wear a dress. Well Marcos lost, but it's because he tacoed his wheel, so at the race we decided that Pablo should wear the dress.

So the deal was that Marcos had earned the right to pick out the dress. As I am told Marcos felt bad, sorry, or something and decided to join Pablo and wear a dress.

Boys you looked great and it was fun to see you out there riding proud.

Max won the race today in the last 10 meters on top of A-MTN. I tried to get Newgan the win, but we just came up short.

Max and Logan also powered away at the Ironwood Hills. They were impressive and strong today, the two of them.

Sabina for her first time ever made it to the top of A-MTN with help from Julia, and so she was awarded the Most Aggressive Jersey.

Well done!

Ignacio

2 comments:

Pablo said...

Marcos didn't feel sorry! It is very obvious that he wanted to wear a dress!

Anonymous said...

Hey nacho I'm sorry I haven't been able to call or post up on the blog. number 1 reason my phone died completely and 2 no internet. i also wanted to say Ive been getting all my school stuff straighted out and the whole job at trek worked out. I'm saying now that I will be out on the shootout ready to put the hurt on.
-KRAMER-