Friday, March 5, 2010

Info and Answers

Answer: I was not at practice today because I was at a school on the South side all day. I am very sure that Travis and Hunter did an excellent job so I want to thank the two of them and all of you for being respectful.

I will see many of you tomorrow at the El Rio center and I look forward to that. Also thank you so much to all of you who offered to help.

Pablo, Tulio, Logan and Kramer I recommend you guys ride the "old Man" shoot out tommorrow and go the whole way around. Like I really think it would be good for you guys to do that before next weekend. I can leave with you in the morning and go to the bridge but I have to get things ready at the El Rio center. So then find me there. The ride starts at 6:45 so if you are going please let me know and yes you may leave a change of cloths at my house so you can change after the ride. You could even shower if you want to as well.

TEAM MEETING as well on Sunday at noon.

If it rains on Sunday we are still going to have the meeting.

As for practice 8am sharp start on Sunday. We are going to beat the rain. Last thing many of you will be using arrow bars for the TT in TBC. You know who you are and if you can come to BICAS on Saturday while I am working we can put them on. I would like to have this done before Sunday as we are going to practice on the course.

Over and Out
Ignacio

No comments: