Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Weekend Practice schedule

Friday- New West Loop. Cruising is the idea. Moving the legs, getting rid of Thursdays pains, and getting ready for Saturday shoot out, or Sundays ride.
Hunter will be leading this ride with whomever can help.

Saturday- Old Man shoot out. Richard will be at my house to meet anyone who wants to go. The ride starts at 6:15 am and Richard will be leaving my house at that time. If you are on time, great you make it. If you are late sorry, the ride waits for no one. Also this ride is "unsupported" by the team. That means if you get dropped you have to get home, or to my house safe, without the help of the coaches, but maybe by a fellow rider that also is turning around with you.

Sunday- Start time 8am. Ride leader Travis. The ride- Colossal Cave. Reason- To go ride next weekends race course.
I would like to see that the team can split into two groups, maybe three.
Group one- A fast group that is very intent on getting to know the race course and has a good steady fast ride.
Group two- Gets all the way out there and maybe only does one loop.
Group three- Gets to Saguaro east and turns around.

Nelson can you coach group one? Riders would be Donovan, Max, Logan, Pablo, Nathan
Travis can you coach group two? Riders would be Lizzy, Matthew, Milo, Ashley, Julia
Kate can you coach group three? Riders would be Rachel, Brianna

Of course the groups would leave the club house together and ride most of the way to Old Spanish Trial together, but at a certain point things heat up and well separations happen and then each group leader of course could change plans as needed.

Where will I be? In Denver of course. I will be at Thursday practice and then be excited to see you all at the GABA meeting. Stay posted to the blog to find out what that is all about.

--If you did not see your name mentioned as to being on the ride on Sunday, it is because you have shown such a lack of consistency that I am no longer expecting you to show up, and you are in serious jeopardy of loosing some privileges.If you beg to
differ than I would like to hear your arguments.

Ignacio

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Ignacio...would you please call me with Richard's number? Thanks....or hec, I suppose I can get it from you tomorrow......

Unknown said...

Ricard, Logan has a school commitment at 6pm tomorrow night so he will not be at practice.....he'll be there Sat and Sun....thanks!
245-6711

Anonymous said...

sounds like fun:)
can you help me with that squeaky chain?
-Briana

Marcos said...

I wont be able to make sunday practice because of a family commitment.

Unknown said...

Travis,
I'm out of town this weekend...Logan will be going to practice with Nelson/Max...you may want to talk to Nelson about his plans for Sunday. Take care.

K. McHugh said...

i'll call you this evening, ignacio...i'm not sure i can make practice on sunday, started feeling nasty last night.

Anonymous said...

Travis,
I will be with family on sunday and cannot attend the sunday practice.
-Briana

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

sorry for the late notice my mom wants me to have breakfast with the family

Anonymous said...

Hi--Rachel had a bad night, so I am going to let her sleep in a bit, to be ready for Easter. She'll be there tomorrow,t hough. Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hi--rachel had a bad night, so I am leetting her sleep so she can be ready for Easter. She'll be there tomorrow, though. Lisa