Wednesday, March 10, 2010

More TBC info

On friday I am expecting to see Matt Packard, Lizzy and Donovan Caputo, Logan, Kramer, Pablo, Milo, Nathan and possibly Tulio at the club house at 12 noon sharp ready to leave for the time trial. You are ready to go at this time. I want to be at the start with one hour to spare to not have to rush to do things.

After this race which really should take less than 10 minutes I have purchased new tires for everyone on the team. So if you read this, and post, then yes ask me for your new tires. Yes the only way I will give your new tires is if you post. I would very much like for you to have them on your bike for the road race.

Ignacio

I will post tomorrow on exact info for leaving time and rides for the Road race.

7 comments:

Kathleen said...

Since the race starts about 130pm, should we meet at 1145am to make sure?
K

Anonymous said...

Hello I want tires

Max said...

Hey Ignacio,

Can I get tires too please?

Thanks,
Max

Lizzy said...

I'm in need of tires as well. Thank you Ignacio, you're the best!

Lizzy

Logan said...

i would love to get me some of them tires.

thanks, logan

Pablo said...

Yo quiero llantas nuevas!
Porfavor...
Gracias Nacho
-Pablo

Nathan said...

Uhhhhhh.... Can I have some tires please? Thanks....