Thursday, March 4, 2010

Outreach this Saturday @ El Rio

We will be out at the El Rio Health Fair for the 3rd year to lead lots and lots of kids through our super fun bike safety obstacle course. The event is from 10am to 1pm at the El Rio Community Center off Speedway west of I-10. We will need at least 5 EG riders to make this happen and the more the merrier...last year we had well over 100 kids participate!! \\

Please let Ignacio and Daniela know if you can help, thanks!!

PS Oh and don't forget our MONTHLY TEAM MEETING this Sunday at 12 after practice. Jason from Carmichael Training will present and talk with us about their new sponsorship and support of El Grupo!

5 comments:

logan said...

yes I am coming

Julia said...

I will help.

Marcos said...

I can make it.

Ashley B. said...

i will be there as well

Pablo said...

So will I!