Monday, March 22, 2010

Wed. March 24th Crit racing

This wednesday in lieu of practice as we usually do it, I would like to take you all out to the crit course that is used during the Colossal cave stage race.

I would like to meet everyone at the clubhouse at 4pm sharp. From there it should take about 45 minutes to get there.

Our race will START at 5:45pm and last 20 minutes.

This is the junior race and it is FREE.

However if some of you like, Logan, Pablo and Kramer, would like to try some big kid races and I think you should, then you must let me know via a comment to register you for this.

Anyone who is interested should come and do this one, it is a pretty fun and entertaining course. Also if there are any parents or interested readers that can help with transport please let me know.

PLEASE POST IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO RACE SO WE CAN FIGURE OUT TRANSPORT.

THANKS
IGNACIO

9 comments:

Kathleen said...

Igancio...the race starts at 540pm (for Juniors). Logan is already register for the one after (at 6pm)...the 4/5. He'll do the Junior too. I'll ask Nelson if he can tag along with them.
I'm willing to drive but you know I'm concerned about my squeaky brakes...Maybe I can drive another parent's car?

Lizzy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lizzy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lizzy said...

Count me in. Also Wednesday is March 24, not March 23. :)

Lizzy

Anonymous said...

Id love to do it!
rachel

Max said...

Ignacio,

Yes I want to race, and I think we have a full car (my family+Kathleen and Logan)

Max

Ignacio & Daniela said...

Matt Packerd do you want to come?

Matt said...

sure thing

Pablo said...

Hey I want to go!