Saturday, March 13, 2010

Sunday TBC meeting times

Tomorrow is the Circuit race and final race of the TBC. We all know this course really well and I am hoping we all have a great time tomorrow.

I would very much like it if we could all meet at the clubhouse and ride to the start tomorrow as warm up. Like I would really like that. All of us. Travis and Christian maybe you guys can post about what you want to do tomorrow, maybe just ride to the start with us or maybe go for a ride and meet at the race. However you guys want.

LEAVING THE clubhouse at 7:45am. So we are there about 8:15 at the start line and we have plenty of time to sign in, get ready, use the potty and stretch.

After the race I have been speaking with the teams from Hermosillo and we have loosly set up the idea of having lunch together after wards. They would really like to and I would really like to I just have no more details. I imagine though that we will ride back to the clubhouse and they will meet us there and then we can go out for some pizza.

So bring a change of clothes with you to the clubhouse so you can change when we get back.

I really hope to see you all in the morning and I am excited.

Ignacio

No comments: